Professional Services Leader - Plano
At AmplifAI, we’re applying science to make teams better. AmplifAI was founded with the goal of leveraging data to create a personalized environment that enables every employee to succeed. As more companies explore the new generation of hybrid work, innovative leaders and organizations are relying on AmplifAI to enable performance, improve people and make work more fun – wherever work is happening. Visit https://www.amplifai.com to learn more
We are creating this new role of a Professional Services Leader to help support our clients be more successful in realizing value from AmplifAI solutions as well as to monetize the effort AmplifAI is investing at several clients already. This will be a hands-on practitioner-leader role with the expectation that this role will build a professional services practice over time. Initially the role will start as an independent contributor who will not only deliver client-facing engagements in a billable capacity but will also build the knowledge objects and capabilities required for the professional services practice.
The role will report to Head of Process Excellence & Strategy. Location for the role is DFW area but we are open to considering strong candidates in other locations and not require relocation to DFW metroplex.
- Establish and lead the new Professional Services Practice as a subject matter expert (SME) around contact center operational transformation opportunities (e.g., recommendations, RFIs, RFPs, etc.)
- Participate and support business development discussions and opportunities to help identify the true needs of AmplifAI customers – with the ability to recommend optimal solutions to solve those needs
- Assess and document the quantified value of the AmplifAI solution with and without additional service packs. As a subject matter expert and as an evangelist, help salespeople communicate the value and capabilities of AmplifAI’s software.
- Propose, design, and deliver the additional services before, during, or after the AmplifAI solution implementation to enhance the value realized by clients
- Lead client sessions to gather, define, and document business requirements
- Lead the development of thought leadership content (e.g., stages of excellence, best practices, templates) and Contact Center Transformation case studies and training materials using AmplifAI solution
- Conduct and/or support “lunch and learn” training sessions to provide guidance for AmplifAI sales and delivery teams
- Perform business-oriented root-cause analytics of contact center data (e.g., IVR, phone, web, email, chat, mobile app, ATM, CRM, NPS, retail, field services, etc.)
- Support and document the identification of untapped areas of opportunity for clients during project planning, requirements, and execution phases
- Develop actionable recommendations and business cases for our clients, typically through compelling PowerPoint presentations that facilitate communications with the client at all levels (frontline, manager, executive)
- Partner with staff ranging from junior analysts to senior consultants to develop and deliver business solutions based on analytical recommendations
- Support analytical model development/engineering efforts by interviewing stakeholders, writing business requirements, and conducting/leading user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Manage and lead programs, including analytic roadmaps, benefits/value tracking, proof-of-concepts, and enterprise-wide communications
- Participate in training content development and end-user training delivery
- Collaborate with implementation and Customer Success teams to develop project estimates and plans for phases of the delivery lifecycle, including development, testing, training, communication, deployment, and post-production support
- Demonstrate solution functionality to business stakeholders as needed
- Perform impact analysis for scope change requests, document changes to requirements, configuration, and data mapping
- Support business development by participating in pre-sales opportunities for new customers and relationship building/opportunity identification with existing clients at executive and mid-level client relationships
- Drive thought leadership by creating client case studies and co-presenting case studies with client executives at conferences
- 10+ years of Contact Center Operations and/or CCaaS experience. Must have a subject-matter-expert knowledge level of contact center operations and technology.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience with managing or supporting full scope of Contact Center functions (e.g., Operations, Training, Frontline Management, Knowledge Management, Technology).
- Understanding of Quality Management and Workforce Management technologies.
- Subject Matter Expertise of common service metrics and how to assist customers in understanding the importance of/defining their own KPIs
- Analytical strength in assessing and driving business value impact
- Content knowledge - Experience designing, developing, and implementing Contact Center solution requirements and/or artifacts
- Excellent business and interpersonal skills that can be used to step into any industry and support the identification of real business needs.
- Experience in leading and/or supporting conversations at all levels of the company (e.g., C-suite, VP, Directors, Managers, Supervisors, and agents).
- Strong oral and written communication skills; including, presenting, meeting facilitation, and problem-solving skills.
- Capable of leading and/or supporting workshops or meetings virtually or in person.
- Skilled at being a team player and has experience with large scale/enterprise implementations with multiple work streams.
- Project management - Demonstrated analytical skills and experience with the complete lifecycle of complex enterprise projects, understanding of core project management concepts, theories, practices, and methods
Interested candidates should connect with us using the link below. Please include your resume.