SQL Database Developer - India
We are looking for a SQL developer who will be responsible for designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance. You will also work with other developers optimizing in-application SQL statements as necessary and establishing best practices. You will help solve all database usage issues and come up with ideas and advice that can help avoid such problems in the future.
- Help write and optimize in-application SQL statements
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
- Prepare documentations and specifications
- Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Profile server resource usage, and optimize and tweak as necessary
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong proficiency with SQL and its variation among popular databases
- Experience with some of the modern relational databases
- Skilled at optimizing large, complicated SQL statements
- Monitored and tuned database resources and activities for SQL Server databases.
- Designed, developed, and maintained relational databases.
- Programing Concepts like Stored Procedures, Functions
- Table design based on the module / workflow requirements
- Data masking and encryptions
- Data validations and analysis
- Developed, implemented, and maintained enterprise business information systems.
- Work on support tickets, maintenance tasks and assigned projects at discretion of the Reporting Coordinator.
- Knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases
- Capable of configuring popular database engines and orchestrating clusters as necessary
- Capable of troubleshooting common database issues
- Familiar with tools that can aid with profiling server resource usage and optimizing it
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git / DevOps
- Any Bachelor’s degree relevant to Computer Science from a reputed college. MBA or equivalent is a plus
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in managing databases and over all exp of 5-6 years
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adapt to many different personalities and conflict resolution skills required
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Confidentiality with privacy-sensitive customer and employee documents
- Strong work ethic - demonstrate good attitude and judgment, discretion, and maintain high level of confidentiality
- Office Timings: 2pm to 10:30pm IST (subject to DST changes in US)
- Location: Hyderabad, India
- Company: www.amplifai.com
Interested candidates should connect with us using the link below. Please include your resume.