Sales Development Representative
We are hiring for an experienced outbound Sales Development Representative, which can lead to a leadership role as we expand.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong outbound sales background with experience in enterprise sales and CX/Contact Center technologies. You must be comfortable operating in a fast-paced start-up environment, selling over the phone, and interacting with prospects at all levels within an organization. This position has a competitive base salary, incentive compensation, and stock options. If you're looking for an opportunity to join an amazing team with a high probability of upward mobility, look no further!
You’ll be an impactful voice on our fast-growing team and report directly to the Head of Enterprise Sales. As our team and your responsibilities grow, our goal is for you to grow with us into elevated roles within our successful venture-backed startup.
A few things you can expect to jump in on right away:
- Meet and exceed quotas of calls, presentations, and sales qualified leads as set forth by the Head of Enterprise Sales
- Conduct web-based demos and develop materials necessary to accelerate customer acquisition
- Cultivate lasting business relationships with customers through consultative sales tactics and effective account management practices
- Use our CRM to maintain excellent records and report on Enterprise Sales activity and metrics
- Conduct daily cold-calling and online lead generation activities to maintain a funnel of active leads and follow-up as required
- Manage prospects from lead generation through demos with the ability to articulate value proposition, navigate objections and foster relationships
- Work closely with the entire sales organization to accelerate the sales cycle and to extend our reach into ICP accounts
- Conduct web-based demos to drive customer acquisition
- Use CRM to maintain and report on SDR activity and metrics
- Fully-understand, articulate and sell the AmplifAI solution & services
- Participate in regular company and office meetings to share progress, identify blockers and drive resolution
While we care more about bringing the right person onto our team over skills, we anticipate top candidates would meet the following criteria:
- B.A./B.S. degree required
- 1-3 years of experience in Sales Development, Lead Generation, Sales, and/or Marketing
- Proven track record achieving measurable inside sales goals in an automated sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system was required
- Comfortable spending much of the workday on the phone with prospect contacts at all levels of the organization (Analysts, Managers, Directors, VPs and C-level Executives)
- Ability to build successful client relationships and overcome objections/rejections over the phone
- Proven ability with list building, outbound email campaigns, and cold calling prospects
- Comfortable with web-based demo software and tools
- Collaborative. Ability to work in high-energy sales team environment
- Strong writing, presentation and communication skills
- Highly organized professional with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work remotely
- Desire for continuous learning, improvement and overall career growth
We’re looking for a great teammate!
Great companies are built by great teams who go above and beyond to delight customers.We’re eager to partner with someone that will use their knowledge, skills, and experience to make all of us—and our product—better.
- Passion for what you do: The reality is our clients love us because we make something that is frustrating, easier, faster, and, um…kind of fun! We get excited about that! We enjoy the company of people who care about the problems we’re solving.
- Sense of ownership: Our mission is big and our vision bold. We succeed as a team by supporting each other and acting with a sense of ownership. We look for teammates that can make our product and our team better every day.
- An eye on the Vision: We want to hear your voice in our internal meetings and client engagements to help us shape the direction of our culture and team.
- Leadership: People are going to have to follow your lead, and the way youcommunicate and carry yourself is not something we gloss over.
At AmplifAI, we’re excited to build a team and culture that reflects our values. While we work hard to solve complex challenges for our customers, we believe strongly in a healthy work-life balance for our team. We offer a generous package of employee benefits and some unconventional perks as part of our commitment to employee development. These include:
- Multiple health insurance plan options (medical, dental, vision) to keep you and the ones you love healthy.
- We offer unlimited personal vacation.
- A 401K plan in the making!
- Coffee and cold beer! We’ve designed the space to have lots of different areas and options where you can work. We also offer flexibility to work from home.
More about us!
We recently secured our Series A funding and are thrilled to be able to expand our team. The people engagement category needs some disruption and despite being a young organization, we’re the recognized industry leaders that large enterprises are leaning on. In fact, we’re disrupting the industry and people are noticing! Just check out some of the recent features in Venture Beat, Dallas Business Journal, Dallas Innovates, and other publications around Texas that are excited about our growth opportunities.
We’ve also opened our doors to the world of academia allowing globally ranked universities such as The University of Texas at Dallas and Northwestern an environment to learn through robust practical experience. Recently, a Master of Data Science Capstone team conducted an experiment to evaluate future employee performance prediction using AI and Machine Learning models (Watch the summary video). Thomas Miller, a Ph.D. Faculty Director at Northwestern’s School of Professional Studies stated, "As part of the data science capstone or thesis research, as well as in other Northwestern courses, students learn by addressing real business problems. We encourage students to work with businesses like AmplifAI. This is practical, experiential learning at its best.”
AmplifAI is pioneering the development of artificial intelligence to revolutionize employee enablement, especially within a hybrid environment. We transform data into actions that are dynamically modeled after high performers to drive organizational results. Our comprehensive, self-learning platform helps the largest global enterprises to accelerate business outcomes, increase productivity, and improve employee engagement.
AmplifAI is on a mission to help people-centric enterprises elevate the performance and development of their front-line employees. We are looking for creative individuals to help us lead the market through continuous innovation to deliver the best AI-powered people enablement platform. We are in search of like-minded individuals who look at the problem in a way that others have not and develop a solution that generates value for both the customer and AmplifAI. We are off to an amazing start, but we need to add great people to our team to fully realize our long-term vision.
Reach out and get in touch!
Enough about us! We’d love to hear from you and more about your story!
Interested candidates should connect with us using the link below. Please include your resume.