AmplifAI is a fast-growing cloud-based software company leveraging AI to improve sales and service performance for Fortune 500 enterprises. We are actively looking for innovative, talented individuals to help fuel our continued growth.
AmplifAI is a fast-growing cloud-based software company leveraging AI to improve sales and service performance for Fortune 500 enterprises. The company is looking to immediately fill a Sales Executive role with an experienced sales professional with the ability to meet the growing market demand for AmplifAI’s platform and take leads from intro to close, and help fuel continued growth of AmplifAI.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, AmplifAI Solutions is looking for an Enterprise SalesExecutive to lead the Company’s direct customer sales efforts and guide our go-to-market efforts to accelerate growth of the Company’s cloud-based enterprise software business. The Enterprise Sales Executive will carry a sales quota for direct enterprise deals, and will work in concert with the product team, marketing team, technical team, and alliances team to grow the business. The right candidate for this role is a leader with deep contact center expertise and significant experience selling contact center software into Fortune 500 enterprises.
Your experience would include:
- At least 5 years of experience as a sales executive for software, SaaS or BPOs.
- 10 years of total business experience in sales or related functions.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Developing leads coming from the website, inside sales, events or other introductions, into deals through relationship development, product demonstrations and stakeholder buy-in.
- Generating a meaningful number of leads from personal relationships in the space, as well as your extended network.
- Driving deals in the pipeline through the sales process with a clear plan for generating sponsorship and buy-in to close the deal in reasonable timeframes.
- Adding and updating deals in the CRM system, document progress, and communicate updates in a timely manner.
- Working with customer success team to ensure successful post-sale delivery and customer adoption.
- Collaborating with and support the product team, technical team, marketing team and customer success team to grow the business.
The right candidate will …
- Have deep domain expertise selling software related to contact center operations.
- Be a team player focused on helping make the entire organization successful
- Have excellent executive collaboration skills to be able to navigate large enterprises and utilize relationships with executives at the customer to build closing strategies.
- Have developed customer driven go-to-market strategies.
- Have experience collaborating with product development, marketing and partner teams.
- Be able to demonstrate deep domain expertise in the contact center – understanding of contact center operations and contact center technologies such as ACD, CRM Call Recording and Analytics.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Have the ability to create meaningful, long-standing relationships with people and customers.
- Have experience setting priorities, creating forecasts, and developing account plans.
- Have proven ability to exceed sales targets for prior companies.
- Be adept at creating business cases and influencing business leaders to make buying decisions.
- Have demonstrated ability to drive the sales process – from sales qualification to closing deals.
- Have a proven track record of building customer relationships, identifying stakeholders, garnering senior executive sponsorship and driving the customer’s approval process.
- Have experience creating and sharing close plans with clear actions, dependencies and dates.
- Have used contact management software such as Zoho, Hubspot or Salesforce CRM.
- Be proficient in usingMicrosoft Office 365 (Powerpoint/Excel) or similar in Google Docs.
- Have a BS/BA in business or equivalent degree (sales focus a major plus).
Compensation and benefits
The right candidate will be compensated at market rates for similar roles. The company also offers a comprehensive benefits plan. As a member of AmplifAI, the candidate will also experience what it’s like to be with a fast-growing startup company leveragingAI capabilities to drive significant improvements in the red-hot area of employee engagement.
We are interviewing now and looking to hire ASAP so apply today!
Interested candidates should email your resume in Word to Jobs@amplifAI.com with the subject: Sales Exec Role.
AmplifAI's industry leading PerformanceAcceleration Platform leverages the power of AI to improve sales and service performance. AmplifAI's data-driven approach accelerates performance by delivering personalized insights and actions across the enterprise resulting in dramatically improved business outcomes. AmplifAI closed its Series A funding round in early 2019, receiving $3.9M from 3 Texas VCs, which will support the company’s go-to-market efforts to scale the business.
AmplifAI Solutions, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right To Work
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.