Alltran was looking to improve behaviors and actions of its associates and frontline managers for its revenue cycle department. Alltran has two global, financial clients that needed to see immediate improvements in productivity and collections, especially with Right Party Contacts (RPC) and Average Payments.
In order to meet the high expectations of the global, financial client, AmplifAI was utilized to:
- Improve coaching effectiveness and improve associate performance.
- Implement an intelligent contact center solution that empowers digital labor
- Automate workflows with AI-powered tasks and coaching actions
Previous Pain Points
- Manual assessment of reports and metrics reduced time for supervisors to coach associates.
- Associates were frustrated from ineffective coaching as it did not increase collections.
- Supervisors coached associates on the wrong metric at the wrong time.
Average Payment increased 12% in 3 months post AmplifAI
“It’s been a culture change - the whole coaching method. We can see where we have issues, and then our Supervisors get tasks on what and who to coach. It’s all documented and even recorded so we can evaluate our coaches. It saves time and saves money. Clients want to see how you manage performance…before implementing AmplifAI, it was really hard to show them.”
Matt Hunt , VP of Operations, Alltran