The Company, Team, and Mission
Sales, Support, and General Information
Stay up-to-date with AmplifAI
AmplifAI in the news and in person
The Accelerated Results
Best Practices for Contact Center Coaching
Overview Video and Flyer
Downloadable AmplifAI Assets
Learning Intelligence and Free Micro-Learning Library
Learn about our partner opportunities.
Join and discover the benefits today!
Learn about AmplifAI's Integrations.
Get credit for your lead.
The Company, Team and Mission
Sales, Support & General Info
Stay up to date with AmplifAI
Frost & Sullivan chose AmplifAI as the North American Competitive Strategy Leader.
Fill out the form below to see why!
1. Coach was prepared?
2. Coach warmly connected?
3. Coach praised/appreciated first and genuinely.
4. Coach addressed a single corrective behavior?
5. Coach addressed the highest-value corrective behavior?
6. Coach asked questions about causes/impacts and solutions?
7. Coach avoided judging / mistrusting / aggressive language?
8. Coach addressed objections and get buy-in?
9. Coach asked for agreement/commitment for a specific action/behavior?
10. Coach offered actions/commitment to take in support of Agent's commitment?
11. Coach ended on a high-note?
1. Coach got a specific, behavioral commitment for how Agent will improve?
2. Agent's commitments were incremental/step goals, not just a mirror of the end goal?
3. Coach's commitment actions were appropriate/supportive of Agent's commitment?
4. Coach's follow-up date/timeline matches urgency/severity of Agent's opportunity.
1. Coach conducted session in appropriate location?
2. Coach conformed to acceptable amount of time for coaching session?
3. Coach followed prescribed coaching methods?
4. Coach captured session details and notes if/as/where required?
5. Coach recorded follow-up tasks/actions?
Want supervisors to be more effective when coaching their agents? Download the Coaching Resource Bundle.
Then you'll definitely want to talk to our experts about AmplifAI's automated coaching effectiveness metric!